Clay’s mission is to change lives mentally, physically, and spiritually by speaking, writing, and counseling.
Clay’s whole life has been dedicated to helping people whether it be doctoring, farming, coaching, or being a father and husband. He is now beginning to spread his career of helping people with his new book and public speaking. His central mission is to change lives.
Awards, achievements and recognitions
- Founder of Lowder Family Practice, Sumter, S.C.
- Founder and CEO of Colonial Healthcare, multiple locations N.C. and S.C.
- Author of The Fuel Diet
- Author of Winners Travel: A Doctor’s Guide to Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Health
- Clinical Assistant Professor for the Medical University of South Carolina
- Board member of Clemson University College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences
- Dale Carnegie Leadership Award
- 2017 20th Fighter Wing Honorary Commander, 77th FS
- Clemson Legacy Society member
- Speaker: Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Origen, Stansberry Conference & Alliance Meeting, Tigers On Call Conference Clemson University, Tuomey Fellows of Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital, and various other organizations, schools, and churches